Thursday 30 August 2012

World's Best Dressed Woman? Forget Kristen Stewart its all about Miranda Kerr.

Despite Kristen Stewart being voted as the world's best dressed woman earlier this year by Glamour magazine, recent pictures proved once again to me why Miranda Kerr deserves the title instead. Effortlessly elegant, perfectly accessorised and always ladylike without the impression of too much effort, it seems Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr can't put a foot wrong in the fashion stakes (though of course, that much natural beauty certainly helps). Here I look back at some of her winning looks. x.









15 comments:

  1. O love Miranda Kerr's style and shes naturally beautiful too, great choice kristen stewart is boring lol, its just her bad girl image that makes her fashionable, she like a younger angelina jolie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.

    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

    Review my homepage; call of duty hack tool download no survey

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...