Wednesday 8 August 2012

Toughen Up with Leather


For A/W12 I have been looking for a great leather jacket to toughen up my daytime look. Think Biker Chic. Think Supple Leather. Think Everyday Wearable. And you get this Jacket. I have honestly been hunting for so long for a black leather jacket that; fits me well, has enough detailing without being trend-specific and can take me from day to night. Just imagine my delight when I came across this amazing jacket. So amazing that I dedicated a whole photoshoot to it... it even inspired me to stray away from my usual feminine aesthetic. (If you can’t tell by now, I am IN LOVE). Hope you enjoy! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...