Thursday 2 August 2012

How to Wear: Print

The Printed Top
---
---
The Printed Skirt
---
---
After my recent post about the best high street print picks (click here to see article) I took my own advice, went out and bought some great pieces. Here I am going to provide some ideas on how to style up these printed lovelies so that you stay on the chic side of this print clashing (otherwise oh-so-tricky trend).
Not quite brave enough for the 'look at me' attention grabbing potential of printed trousers, I decided to tackle the printed skirt and top first. I have styled these looks for the next season, trying to bear in mind the inevitable temperature drop soon to come. And just to show the versatility of print, I have done two looks for each: one daywear and one for nights out (hint: the sunglasses indicate daywear and the increase of flesh on show...you got it, night-time looks). Hope these provide inspiration! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...