Tuesday 28 August 2012

Daisy Street Blogger Competition


This week I was lucky enough to be contacted by Punk PR on behalf of the online womenswear retailer: Daisy Street. They are holding a competition where 10 bloggers put together their ‘MUST HAVE’ looks for A/W 12 from the pieces on their website www.daisystreet.co.uk. I’ll be honest and say that I had not actually heard of the brand before but was genuinely impressed with their pieces. 

I created my look around the amazing Elene Metallic Peplum Jacket and imagined I was creating a look for a night out for drinks in a city bar. Peplums are a huge trend for next season and can be seen all over the catwalks and high street; not only is it fashion-forward, it’s actually a really figure-flattering shape! Another huge trend is embellishment and these stud collared shirts can be seen everywhere at the moment (TIP: wear the collar over the top of the jacket to highlight it). I also went for studs on the ankle boots. Seeing as I kept the base colours of my outfit monochrome, I used the yellow clutch bag and earrings to throw a splash of colour into this look, plus silver and yellow work surprisingly well together! To finish off the look I added in a bit of print with these amazing nail wraps, which are a fun and easy way to decorate your nails. 

So thats my outfit. I really hope you like it, and if you do please head over to the Daisy Street Facebook Page to vote for my entry by clicking ‘LIKE’ on my look (Please Vote for my Entry Here). The top three looks, as voted for by you, are entitled to receive a complimentary item from their look, with the overall winner recieveing their entire look! Needless to say I would absolutely love to win this prize, especially as I had so much fun putting this together and discovering this brand. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...