Friday 27 July 2012

To The Max!



Maxi Dresses. Such a firm fashion favourite of summer. Be it for a dinner date, drinks out, or for a relaxed BBQ, maxi dresses meet all of our needs for summer dressing. Colour, comfort and effortless style, I am just IN LOVE with maxi dresses at the moment. Not only this but I am convinced that the men in our lives love them too. There is something classily-sexy about covering up yet with only a thin layer of fabric between them and you...as we girls are so often told, it is the sense of mystery, of not seeing everything at once, that can be the most alluring thing. This gorgeous maxi dress above is £32 from Topshop in stores now. I just love the low back and nonchalant-throw-on look of this dress, its all very MIC’s Kimberly and one of my firm summer favourites. x.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your feedback! Just about to check out your blog :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...