Saturday 21 July 2012

Its All-White to Accessorise!




Thought I'd share my latest outfit with you, this I wore last night for drinks out with friends. I went for an all-white outfit (something you can only get away with in summer) and accessorised with print to break it up. The lack of colour and print in my clothes meant I could mix prints and colours in the accessories. In the end I went for a leopard print bag from River Island, pink zig-zag wedges from New Look (featured earlier on this blog), this beautiful green gemstone frog ring from Topshop and a blue statement necklace from H&M. TIP: dressing in one colour head-to-toe makes you look taller! Great for shorter girls like me. Hope you like it! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...