Sunday 29 July 2012

A/W 12 Trends on the High Street: Print


The Printed Trouser
From left; Topshop £35, Zara £39.99, River Island £30

The Printed Skirt
From left; Miss Selfridge £39, ASOS £18, Ted Baker £109

The Printed Top
From left; River Island £18, Zara £17.99, Miss Selfridge £35

With the A/W12 trends such as Baroque, Eastern Opulence and Geometric Florals, this coming season is a great opportunity to fill your wardrobe with PRINT, which if your wardrobe is anything like mine, is something that is severely lacking. With this (and the pursestrings) in mind I have put together a collection of some of the very best printed pieces that the High Street has to offer. And trust me, it was hard to whittle this down...there’s some great pieces heading out now ladies, get shopping! x. 







1 comment:

  1. I take my hat off to whoever can wear print like that! I am not one for prints that's for sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...